How can I search within my Feedly?
When you need to find any article in your feeds, Boards, Priorities or outside your Feedly, you can use Power Search via the search icon in the left navigation bar or directly via https://feedly.com/i/powerSearch/in/
Refine your search results with search operators
A search operator is something you can type into the search bar to modify your search results. Using these search operators can further refine your search results. You can specify exactly what you’re looking for and look for specific terms in your search results.
- You can narrow your search results by using AND, OR, and NOT operators in the search bar. Using “AND” searches for stories that include two different topics. Using “OR” searches for stories related to one topic or another. Using “NOT” searches for one topic, but prevents another related topic from showing up in your search results.
- Use parenthesis to tell Feedly how to group your search operators. For instance, searching “iPad OR (iPhone AND Apple)” will give you stories that include both iPhone and Apple or just iPad, whereas searching “(iPad OR iPhone) AND Apple” will give you stories that include all three.
- Search with “+” and “-” to make your search results more specific. Doing so will add or delete certain topics in your search. For example, searching Apple -iPhone will show stories related to Apple, but without the word “iPhone”.
- To find an exact match for the phrase you’re searching for, use quotation marks. For instance searching “Taylor Swift” will give you results with the two words together, instead of an article with the two words separated – for instance, “Taylor Hansen is a swift runner.”.
- You can also search within a specific site. For instance, to search for stories from a particular TIME.com you could type into your search bar “site: TIME.com”.
- You can use the dropdown options below the search bar to limit to search by time (Today, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Forever), match (Title, Author, Everything), sort (Newest, Popularity), embed (Any Content, Video, Autio, Documents) or language.
- To specify the search to you can also choose from the dropdown menu on the right to search within All Feeds, All Boards, Annotated, Recently Read, Beyond Your Feedly, Priorities or specific Feeds and Boards.