How to follow Mastodon activity feeds?
You can subscribe to your friends' Mastodon activity feeds by following these steps:
- Find the Mastodon profile you want to follow on Feedly.
- Copy the URL.
- In Feedly click on the Follow Websites option in the left navigation bar.
- Paste the URL into the search box.
- Choose the Mastodon result item.
- Click Follow and choose a Folder where to save this feed.
The RSS format is: [instance]/users/[username].rss
For example for this profile: https://infosec.exchange/@briankrebs
The RSS is: https://infosec.exchange/users/briankrebs.rss
Note: Only public posts appear in the feed and Mastodon RSS feeds do not include the "boosted" posts at this time.