How to setup a Team newsletter
You can setup a newsletter to be sent from a Team Feed or a Team Board.
To do this:
- Go to your Team Feed or Board that you would like to setup a newsletter for
- Click the paper plane button on the top right
- Adjust your settings to customize how it will be sent
- Include Notes/Highlights/Summarization: ON/OFF
- Schedule: Day(s) of week + Time of day
- Target audience: colleagues in Feedly and/or external recipients
- Appearance: Subject format and Template format
- Click update!
Your newsletters will automatically send on the schedule you choose if there are new articles that have been added since the last one was sent.
Note: There is no need to remove articles from Boards that you use to send newsletters after the newsletter triggers: only new articles saved to the Board will be sent in the next newsletter.