What is a priority?
Priorities are how you train Leo on what you are interested in. They are created on the feed category level - single feed or All feeds (not on specific sources).
There are 4 main types of priorities you can create:
- Topics: prioritize mentions of topics, keywords, people, companies, products, etc.
- Like Board: prioritize based on articles you’ve saved to one or multiple of your Boards - you can train Leo with positive (saving to the Board) and negative signals (Less Like This button)
- Business Events: prioritize Product launches, Funding events, Partnerships, IPOs, Leadership changes, Mergers and Acquisitons
- Security Skills: in our Enterprise add-on we've taught Leo key security intelligence concepts you can use to prioritize like CVE & CVSS, Exploits and Patches, Cyber Attacks, Threat Actors, Malware Families, ...
- Industry - this Enterprise add-on where Leo understands many industries like retail, supply chain, finance, biopharma, automotive, beauty, beverage, defense, energy, finance, food, gaming, insurance, legal, media & entertainment, medical devices, real estate, telecom, travel & hospitality, advertising, ...
You can add multiple types of priorities to a single feed. You can also combine multiple types of priorities together into one priority through boolean operators.