6. Share Your Insights via Newsletter
Once you have sourced your Team Boards with relevant articles, you can share your findings with your team or clients by setting up a Newsletter. This will be an email roundup of all the articles you save to a board
- First, select the board you would like the newsletter to send from
- Next, click the envelope icon at the top right of your board, which will bring you to your newsletter settings
- Turn your newsletter on
- Select the day of the week and time you would like for it to send
- Choose your audience. You can send the newsletter to members of your Feedly Team, and/or people outside of your Teams account (you can add these users by typing their emails into the box).
- Last, choose the subject line and view style (photo view or text-only)
- Click Update and you are all set to deliver amazing insights to your team!