1. Create a Feedly Account
This experience will be slightly different depending on whether you are creating a new team or have been invited to join a team.
If you are starting your own new team:
- Open Feedly and click "Login" to create your basic account
- Once you have created an account, you can click the Upgrade button at the top of your page and choose "Start Free Trial" under the Business option.
- Enter your information like company name, team name, invite teammates, and follow the Feedly Tour that details how to set up your account for success.
If you have been invited to join a team:
- Click the Join button link in your email invitation.
- In Feedly, you can accept the invitation by clicking on Accept Invitation
- Either create a Feedly login, providing a password, or choose one of the other authentication mechanisms (e.g. login with your Google account) and you will be ready to start discovering content and setting up your feeds.