Copying personal feeds to team feeds
There are 3 ways you can copy personal Feeds to Team Feeds:
- During your setup for your Business account (you'll be given the option to duplicate any personal Feeds and/or Boards from your Personal section to your Team section.
- From your Team Management Page (in the "https://feedly.com/i/team/feeds" Section)
- Click the "New Feed" button
- The drop-down "Copy personal feeds" gives you the option to select a feed to copy
- Click "Create"
- Directly from a personal Feed:
- Click into the personal feed you would like to copy
- Look for the "Copy to teammates" icon at the top right of your Feed or Board
- Choose a title & description for your new Team Feed
- Click "Create