How can I add/create a Mute Filter?
To create a filter:
- First, click on Manage Leo in the left navigation bar, then Mute Filters.
- Note: Mute filters are active in Feedly Pro+, and Enterprise plans. Check out the product page to see all of our premium features.
- Select the feed where you want to apply the filter, or apply it across all feeds.
- Type a word or phrase into the Keyword box.
- Set how long the filter should be active: 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or forever
You can also create a Mute Filter form the article directly: